DP Fresh Wallet FAQ’s
What is DP Fresh Wallet?
DP Fresh is a digital wallet provided to you by DP Fresh using which you can do transactions on DP Fresh.in and its application. The amount in the wallet consists of three components. Amount in DP Fresh= Money+ Credits – Debits. Money is the amount added by you through the add money option in the DP Fresh.
Credits are received either through refunds made on cancellation of orders or part orders or through refunds provided by DP Fresh for any other purpose or cash back received on DP Fresh Orders. Debits could be added through pending payments for orders delivered but not paid or items supplied for an amount higher then paid for or non redemption of any payments made to DP Fresh.
Any amount in the DP Fresh Wallet can only be used to purchase on DP Fresh web or its application and not anywhere else. Please note that EMI, Prepaid or Virtual bank cards or a combination of electronic methods of payments such as Credit or Debit cards with Cash on delivery is not supported to top up DP Fresh.
- How can I add money into DP Fresh Wallet?
You may add money in DP Fresh Wallet in following ways
- Credit cards or Debit Cards
- Net Banking
- Any other acceptable payment methods visible on the DP Fresh payment page
However, Cash on delivery, International Cards are not acceptable modes of payment for the top-up of DP Fresh.
- How much money can I add in my DP Fresh Wallet?
You can only add value up to Rs. 10,000 per month per user. Beyond that you may still receive your refunds to DP Fresh Wallet, but you will not be able to top-up it further. Also at any point in time you cannot have a balance of more than Rs 10,000 in your wallet. This is excluding any credits that you have received in this period.
- How do I check balance in my DP Fresh Wallet?
You need to sign-in your Account in DP Fresh Application or Website and go to MY ACCOUNT → My Wallet.
- What are the benefits of using DP Fresh Wallet?
- Faster Check-out by using DP Fresh Wallet, no OTP or passwords are required
- Faster refunds- these are credited within 24 hours to your DP Fresh Wallet
- Detailed account tracking: You can track your spends in My Wallet.
- Can I redeem DP Fresh Wallet to Cash?
You may not redeem DP Fresh Wallet for Cash. DP Fresh Wallet balance can also not be transferred to Bank, Other Wallets or other User accounts.
- Can my DP Fresh Wallet account be suspended /closed?
DP Fresh Wallet account may be suspended or closed if your DP Fresh Account is suspended or closed for any reason.
- What happens to my DP Fresh Wallet credit balance if I don’t use it for over 1 month?
Your DP Fresh Wallet account stays active but credit balance in DP Wallet will expired if not been used over 1 month from the day of credit
- Who do I contact in case I Require any help or have any issue related to the DP Fresh Wallet?
You can contact DP Fresh customer service via email at email@example.com or call our customer service number at +917487882705.